Initial Assessment and Complete Exercise Program
(Assessment performed and program designed by Maren. Required for all in-person clients)
There is a minimum amount of information we need to collect in person to ensure we design a safe and effective program for you, taking into consideration your posture and muscle lengths. Please allow 60-90 minutes for an initial assessment.
- In person meeting to go over any questions you have.
- Detailed assessment to look for any muscle imbalances, which allows us to design an individualized program to improve posture and prevent injury.
- Initial strength training program with pictures, as well as written instructions, emailed to you in PDF format.
- Flexibility program with pictures, as well as written instructions, emailed to you in PDF format.
- A detailed health and fitness plan with your workouts organized on it.
- Email follow-ups.
There are a number of additional assessments we offer that may fit your personal goals.
Optional assessments: (No extra charge for any additional assessments as long as they can be completed within the time of any sessions.)
- Posture assessment.
- Ergonomic assessments.
- Gait assessment.
- Strength assessments.
- Balance assessment.
- Speed & agility tests.
- Target heart rate calculation and cardiovascular fitness assessment.
- Body fat testing utilizing Lange Body Fat Calipers (The industry standard, and second in validity only to hydrostatic weighing!)
- Additional circumference measurements.